Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pee Pee in the potty!

That's what Sass did today!! We were out all morning and we came home around noonish and I put her down for a nap. So I go to change her and she is dry so I asked her if she had to go potty? She told me she had to go pee pee, so...off to the potty we went. Sure enough, she went pee!!

She was so excited she was clapping and saying "YEAH!!!"

So I am really excited too...but dreading the thought that she could be potty trained soon. I really like the convenience of diapers. I am not looking forward to having to stop mid shopping trip to find a bathroom, pulling over on the side of the road for a little bladder that cant wait.

My daughter is growing up so fast! On the 18th of this month she will be 18 months. 18 months!!! I swear she was just born.

On another note, I bought her her own laptop today. I got her this one...it was only 19.99.
I think I might like the screen to the fisher price one better, but it didnt have number buttons on it...and this one did so...I opted for the Vtech one. We'll see how it works. The FP one was 15 dollars more! It was something similar to this
So we will try it out and see how it goes. She just loves our computer so much that I am hoping she will feel like she fits in with this one.



No comments: