Monday, October 4, 2010

all better!

Sorry I went MIA for a while, I was really feeling under the weather! But I am starting to feel better as the days go on.

So I had a nice weekend, I hope you all did as well! I had some friends of mine come down from PA to have a little visit and I got to do a photo session with them as well! If you want to check out their sneak peek, check out my new photography blog...www.melissacrouchphotography.blogspot.com

Family updates:

Hubby is off this week so we decided to take a road trip! YAH! I am so excited, we are thinking nothing too far but something fun so...what is funner than hersey PA??

Sass is doing an awesome job and potty training! I am so proud of my big girl!!! She is so proud of herself too! She loves to wear cute skirts and loves to dance. She gets so excited over things and she is just the cutest she can be! She is starting to let me take more pics of her lately, so for me that is a very good thing!

Sprout is getting so big, I can't believe how fast time is flying by! She loves to laugh and smile and her dimples are beyond cute! She loves to play with her toes and chews on her hands. She can bat and grab at toys and loves to sit up (supported) and stand in your lap. Hard to believe she will be 4 months old in 2 weeks...wow....where did the time go? Here are some recent pics! I know, boring post right? hahaa, sorry, I am really tired and about to go to bed, but didnt want to go another day not blogging! Have a great Monday everyone!


No comments: