Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ho hum...

I dont know what it is, but I have been going to be very late or early depending on how you look at it. 2am every morning. If I try to go to bed before then, I just toss and turn and just end up getting up anyway.....I really need to train myself to go back to sleep at a normal time, that way I dont finally pull myself out of bed around noon. I havent been getting things I need to done because of it. Sass is a lazy baby, so she just lies in bed with mommy all morning and then takes her nap, and when she sleeps, then so do I. I have seen that sleep MD stuff on tv...maybe I should try that?

In Sass news...She stood ALL BY HERSELF today!!!! And she even took a step, well let me explain. She was in her pack n play standing watching the kitty on the other end from me. I said, "Sass, do you want a puff?" and held it out. She turned around, let go of the side of the pack n play and was standing in the center of it, then took a little step so she could hang on to the other side to grab her puff!!! So this got me excited and I grabbed her walker (its a toy she can play with and push like an old lady walker). And SUUUURE enough, she was walking all over the living room!! She even stopped a couple times to come to me which for a few seconds she stood so she could fall into my arms!!! I can not believe how big she is getting!!! She will be 8 months old on Thursday..........my little baby...soooo big!

She also keeps biting her hands like she usually does, only difference is now she has teeth...and they hurt...so she cries....poor baby....

She can eat her puffs real well now. She uses her thumb and index finger to grab them, then shove them in her mouth. If the puff is in her palm, she will stick her fingers in her mouth (so she can use her tounge to get the puff out of her hand) Sometimes she uses her other hand to help her hand with the food put it in her mouth....its too cute. She loooves feeding herself...she really doesnt care for purees anymore either.

So I decided to tackle the closet in my room today....I am still working on it, I should have taken before and after pictures, but I really didnt think about it. I am taking a break from that to do this....well...off I go.....oops, just saw the time....I have to make dinner first, THEN I will finish the closet...ho hum.................

No comments: