Sunday, September 14, 2008

MMM...do you smell that?

Do you just love the smell of your baby?? I do....I know that might make me sound a little weird, but I do...I always have.

I pick up on pheromones pretty well...I love the way my hubby smells...I often grab onto his pillow and put my face in it when he is gone...When we were apart for a year while I was stationed here in Hawaii without him, I kept a pair of his shorts he wore and left here in my bed with me...I know that may seem gross....but hey....we were apart for a year..lol. I needed something to curl up with that smelled familiar in the world I was in without him.

I just checked on Sass in bed...she is all warm and cozy in there and she smells so good. I wish I could bottle it up and keep it, like in a vacuum sealed bag or something and open it on occasion...I probably WON'T do this....just saying is all...she smells heavenly....

1 comment:

Christy said...

I think my babies smell good too:)