Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How thankful I am...

I just wanted to express how thankful I am for my family. For my wonderful supportive husband who is good to me, he is so good to his baby girl and he loves us. I am thankful for my little girl, that she is healthy, alive and well and apart of us. There are people who do not have these things, there are people who are unable to have the babies they carried....I am so lucky.

Let her cry in the middle of the night...gives me more time to hold her...to see her...because I have the ability to...

I would rather have sleepless nights, the extra weight around my mid-section, the unsightly stretchmarks....because I have her.....that beautiful baby girl who is so happy and full of life...

I love spending all my time with her and my husband...there is nothing better I would rather do.

I seriously thank God every night for my family....and pray that I will be blessed enough to watch her grow up, get married and have babies of her own....

I am thankful I had no complications during her birth, I am thankful that she has no known birth defects, I am thankful that she is growing and healthy...I am truly thankful. Not a day goes by that I take for granted having her.

I am not a rich person, I dont have 7 school degrees, I dont have a fancy luxury car, but I have Sass and I have Hubby...and I am happy.....they are my life.....and if something shall happen to me, I hope that they know how loved and appreciated they are...and that my life is complete because they are in it.

1 comment:

Todd and Amy Curtis said...

Melissa, that was beautiful and it really gave me some perspective on my own life. I get so down from being here sometimes, but I really have it all. :) Thanks.