Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where does time go?

It goes by way too fast...

Sass will be 10 months old in 2 days....2DAYS! That means I have 2 months until her 1st B-day....it just hits me hard...she will be 1....wow....

I have been working hard on crafty things and learning my way around Photo Shop...which is so darned time consuming. I really enjoy doing it though but it just takes a lot of time. I usually work on stuff when Sass is taking her nap but after the end of a couple hours it feels like I got nothing accomplished...gah!

Sass is becoming way more cuddly lately and I have to admit that I love it very much. She will climb up my legs for me to hold her, when I sit on the floor with her and play she likes to crawl into my lap and give me hugs and place her precious head on my shoulder. She likes to share her food with us...she has quite the personality. She is really growing up. Her hair is becoming shaggy, she "talks" to us a lot and can even say real words. She understands things I ask or say and does them, its crazy....Simple things of course like, "come here" "get down" "give mama kisses/hugs" "get your blankie" She does things her own way and in her own time. She is capable of doing things, but with her, its rather a choice to do them or not. She can stand forever on her own, she could walk if she wants to...she just seems content crawling.

Well...I have a couple siggys I need to make for a contest I put on on BG so..I am off for now...Sass will be up soon.

No comments: