Sunday, February 15, 2009

SO its been a LONG time

I always forget about my blog here, which is a shame really. I will be more committed.....:)

So I am launching a new blog called "Snap Shots 365", I really think this will be good for me.

I have decided to turn my once hobby into something a little more. I have always enjoyed photography but never really had time to dedicate my full time to it. After a lot of thought, and speaking to my husband, I decided I am going to start building my portfolio and when we move to Virginia later this year, go to photography school.

I have also been busy with Photo Shop and have become quite good with it. I have been designing invites as well and making a little profit from it.

So anyway, I am starting that blog today (after I edit some pictures) so if you would like...please stop by!

~M

No comments: