Monday, February 16, 2009

Closer to my goal

I have been doing really great with my diet and exercise plan. Ever since I joined Sparkpeople.com, I really got my act in gear. On 29 December 2008 I started eating right, counting my calories and exercising at least 5 times a week.

When I started I was at 143lbs
30 inch waist
39 inch hips
and
13 inch neck.

I am currently 134lbs, I have been this weight for a few weeks, however...the measurements are much different.

On 2 Feb 09@ 134lbs I was
29 inch waist
38 inch hips
13 inch neck.

On 13 Feb 09 @134 lbs I am currently
27.5 waist
36.5 hips
and
12.5 neck...

So this means I MUST be losing fat but I am not changing weight because I am adding muscle (as I am doing weight training in addition to cardio). I can not be happier at seeing results. At first I was discouraged by looking at my weight alone, but I am glad I decided to measure as well, as that is more accurate log of weight loss. This is a huge motivator for me to continue. Now I just wonder why I waited so long?

No comments: