Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My page needs a new layout

I took a couple of pics of Sass taking a nap today that I just found to be adorable! It's been a while since I took sleeping pics....It amazes me how big she looks now...my "baby" is quickly growing up...where is the time going?

I need to seriously get hopping on her scrapbook...I am always so busy making Siggys and graphics I often neglect my actual scrapbook. Sometimes I feel I am not as creative as I would like to be and often throw out my pages I spent hours working on.


I also think its time my blog gets a new layout..Sass is a little older now and besides I downloaded a few more great kits made by the ladies I have on my right hand side column under "favorite scrap book sites" that I think would be PERFECT!

I was up late as usual tonight so I decided to make another Siggy of Sass. I used the kit, Bohemia by Sweet Blossom Designs (see right for link to blog). I just adore this kit..it is so cute and at the moment one of my favorites! Anyway, I hope you enjoy my siggy!
Oh, dont forget to check out my 365 project blog @ http://mcrouchphotography365.blogspot.com/

No comments: