Friday, January 1, 2010

Wow...2010?!

I admit I haven't been the best at blogging, but I made it a part of my New Year's Resolutions to keep up with them!

So a few back things, Christmas was great. It was just Hubby, Sass and I, but it was a great time. Hubby and I opened our gifts up on Christmas Eve so that Sass could have Christmas morning to herself, and so I could take pictures. She loved opening the presents, since she was too young last year, I really enjoyed watching her.

We live in Virginia now, I can't really say that I miss Hawaii at all, maybe just the nice warm weather. Though I am glad we finally had a white Christmas this year!

And let me tell you, it was white! We got around 20 inches the weekend before, Sass had a wonderful time playing in the snow for the first time.

In other exciting news I am almost 16 week pregnant with our second. I am through all the morning sickness thankfully. This one was worse than Sass, but now I feel wonderful, though still a bit tired.

Well now that Christmas is over, and Sass got some new toys, I think I need to pack up some of her old ones, my house have been overrun by play food!



I got this awesome piece of machinery for Christmas, I use this thing everyday!

and it does nifty things like this...


And Sass oblivious to the disaster in the house that she created....running around like usual. She is such a funny little girl! Oh sorry...BIG girl. :) She tells us she is a big girl and not a baby!


No comments: