Sunday, March 28, 2010

3am....

Is the time I have been going to bed for the last couple nights.....

I have been working on a new digital scrap kit that I am putting up on my other blog... http://dreamweaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

Lucky for me, Sass has been waking up closer to 11am so...it gives me time to sleep haha....

We went and looked at our house today, the installation and drywall was up. Also the siding on the back of the house was all up too, so its coming along. Considering on Tuesday it was all frame inside and only the brick on the front of the house was up....I can't wait to move in and get settled.

We also went into the model homes again today and took a nice look around again and discussed how we'd set it up with our furniture. I am pretty excited! I am still trying to decide which room Sass gets and which one will be Sprout's. The rooms are close to the same size so, it really just depends on which one will hold the queen bed in there better.

Speaking of Sprout, she has been in there banging around all day and night...she is a very active fetus I'm telling you.....wonder if this will be an indication on how she will be outside of the womb. Time will tell I suppose. I am excited about next Saturday though because we get to see what she looks like!! It's also a sad day because my brother is deploying on that day too.....and my grandfather will be leaving the therapy rehab place he has been since he was released from the hospital and going home. Also on that day, in the morning we are going to the Easter egg hunt, THEN at night, we are going down to watch the fireworks at the Cherry Blossom Festival. So it is a VERY busy day lined up for us. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Well....as I mentioned before, it's 3am.....3:07 now to be exact so...I am going to go to bed. Goodnight everyone!

No comments: