Thursday, March 18, 2010

How bad am I?

At remembering to keep up with my blogs?? The answer in short, is VERY.

But not too much has changed in the couple months since I wrote last, except I am a few days shy of being in my third trimester already, and Sass is getting smarter by the day!


Also, we are now proud home owners! We bought our first house and we move in in May. Yes, we are cutting it a bit close as I am due mid June and all, and after 37 weeks, she really can come at any time. OH, and we found out Sprout is a girl!

We have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for the 3rd of April. We will also double check her gender, just to be on the safe side!

The weather is beginning to be glorious! So warm, so Sass and I have been taking advantage and getting outside! Its nice to get out of the house, being cooped up is no fun and Sass has been asking to go to the park for weeks now.

No comments: