Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 8, CP-Day 29 30DS

Today was a GOOD workout day.

On the schedule for today was Level 3-30DS, Level 1-30DS and 2 mile intermediate walk with Leslie Sansone.

I'm always surprised I work out as much as I do after the day I do No More Trouble Zones, as that workout leaves me burning and sore the next day! But my little Sproutie pants is going through a growth spurt and sleeping a lot the last two days, so I am getting some decent rest. She even slept all night and didn't wake up till 8, very much needed.

I noticed today when I was doing Level 1, those punches I mentioned a while back that would make my abs just burn? Well....it looks as if I am much stronger now as those only now burn a bit. I could tell my endurance and strength has sky rocketed and I knocked out Level 3 and Level 1 back to back with no problem. I even modified things to make it harder for me to ensure I got a great workout, and believe me, I did! I was sweating and I was feeling awesome.

I think one of the best parts of this, is when I was working out and I had my hands on my hips, they felt nice....like...not the hips I have been living with the last couple year, they were firm, harder and less pudgy, my waist feels small and tight. The muscles under this layer of fat are really shaping up to something nice. I am just waiting to see them still is all. :)

Can I say that it is nice that I can just go into my closet and pick out clothes and not worry if I have to stuff myself in them or how I can cover myself because of how squeezed I look in my clothes? I feel very accomplished and like, what I have been doing for the past month is starting to pay off and I am feeling great.

I weighed myself again today (told you, I need to go to a self help group ahaha, chronic scale stepper here) and I was 135.0! I did a freaking happy dance! I am so excited! This means that I have lost 8lbs since starting, and probably even more fat than that since I gained muscle and it weighs more. Today is a happy day.

Tomorrow is Day 30...and 10 days since I last did measure, pics and weigh in, and I am excited to see if I can tell a difference in the pics. I think I see a difference in the mirror so...I just cant wait.

I just stuck with this, and I am seeing results...makes me wonder why I took so long. I hope hubby is surprised by the new me when he gets home. He always says, "honey, you didnt look bad to begin with." But I knew I wasnt healthy and didnt eat well and I had extra fat because of all the McDonalds, pizza hut and everything else bad that went into my mouth. So I wanted to make a healthy change for me. Exercise, eat well, and naturally, weight loss goes with it.

I feel better, I have more energy, I am stronger and my body is thanking me for all the water I drink, all the lean meats, veggies and fruits I eat and how I said bye to all that stuff that was bringing me down.

So if anyone was every wondering if they should do the 30 Day Shred and wondered.."Will I see any results in 30 days?" the answer is YES. You will, but you have to stick with it, change your eating if you are not eating well, and stay motivated.

Now granted....My 30 days was not just the shred alone. I have been documenting what I have been doing, and tomorrow's post will have all my days listed out for easy reference, but it will still give you results on its own. So how is that for instant gratification? The hardest part is starting, but once you get past the first week, you'll not want to stop. Just try it, stick with it, and you'll see a nice result in 30 days. I am a normal mom of 2 little girls..nothing fancy about me and I did it. Stop back by tomorrow to see the final stats on the 30 days.

No comments: