Friday, June 13, 2008

A run for the border?? Or not.....

**PICTURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POST, JUST THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE!!**


So I have a craving for Tacos.....I want to make my own, they taste much better, but that requires energy. So I am contemplating going to Taco bell.......mmmmm......tacos......

Hubby bought me flowers today!!! It was such a sweet gesture, he just had the cutest look on his face too! I love my man.

So I read something about Japan making it against the law to be overweight......that if they bust tape, they get fined and ticketed...HOW CRAZY IS THAT??? I guess males cant have a waist bigger that 33 inches...WOW....well good luck Japan....


So we bought our tickets to the 311 concert today, I am SO excited. We got seats pretty close to the stage, only 6 rows back to be exact. So let the countdown begin!!!

Ok, well....Tacos it is!................

No comments: