Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Holy liquid butt

Before I get on the topic of the day, I will write about this weekend...this might end up to be a bit long...:)

Friday was a pretty good day, Sass is cranky but I think she is teething...at least the 2 other times she has acted like this, she sprouted teeth. We had pizza hut pasta for dinner....we have been eating out entirely too much lately...

Saturday was a great day! Michael had an appointment at the day spa for an hour massage (I got him that for his B-day), so Sass and I decided to walk around the mall and wait for him. I bought a couple cute accessories for Sass's girly bedroom makeover (which I accidentally broke later that day) and I bought 4 shirts at American Eagle, I still had a gift card from Christmas 3 years ago! After hubby was done, we ate at Moe's Southwestern grill and proceeded home because Sass needed some sleep. She still wasn't feeling well, and besides that, it was wet and rainy out.


When I got home I started looking up bedding and I found exactly what I was looking for on Target online. I then found out Target opened last Wed and not this Sunday as I originally thought. (the grand opening was Sun). So I giddily went to Target and was in AWE...man I missed that store. To read about my experience, please see my 365 blog. :) I found her the bedding and I got a couple cute pillows in the Easter section to match....Man I LOOOVE Target..Did I mention that already?

Sunday....was a laaaaaazy day. Sass STILL isn't feeling well and slept most the day! I relaxed in bed, watched some TV and then I decided to clean the upstairs. I did laundry, folded, hung up and organized Hubby's sock drawer. Then I decided to get started on Sass's room. I even rearranged her furniture! It looks so cute so far and I am pleased. I still have much to do. I want to hang shelves or shadow boxes on the wall, needs curtains, though I think I am waiting till we move to buy....I will use what we have for now. I want to get her a cute rug as our carpet here is hideous and I need to add pics on the wall...OH and fix up her lamp to match her new decor.

And on to today...Sass and I needed to go to the grocery store, Target :), and Ross for a few things. She had a semi soft poo this morning, went down for her nap and when she got up had NASTY liquid poo. 15 minutes later, same thing...leaking, stinky nasty mess....15 minutes later.....same thing...Poor Sass. She really isn't feeling well. We had her on no milk, but Hubby asked if he could give her some last night because she asked for it and since her poo was solid, or so he said. So we gave it to her...I knew we shouldn't have. So today she had no more milk, she practically didn't eat all day either. The pedi said last time to put her on a liquid diet for 24 hours.

Well this morning before the liquid, I tried feeding her her oatmeal and applesauce...she took 2 bites, and not willing bites either, and didn't want anymore...she threw a fit actually...so I put it up. When she got up for her nap, I had decided no milk. But I wanted something in her stomach...just a little, so I go to put her in her highchair and she SCREAMED and threw a fit. She hadn't done this since she was 6 months old. And then it was because she didn't want to be restrained, this time she apparently didn't want to eat. But being stubborn as I am...I put some cheerios on her tray....and as I should have figured, she ate 2, got mad and started doing the windshield wiper and flying to the floor they went. She then had some water....

Hubby comes home a couple hours later, Sass took another 2 hour nap and another blow out. He was eating soup and Sass had two saltine crackers....and that is all she had the whole day. She really didn't want to eat, not that we were really going to feed her much solids anyway, but she didn't once complain or ask for food. While I was at the grocery store, Hubby gave her some water mixed with a bit of juice....she doesn't drink juice but he did that because she hasn't really eaten today to keep her blood sugar up. She actually doesn't like juice, so that's good for me...but she barely drank her water...but she didn't want plain either......she then went to bed, fast asleep....I sure hope she is better tomorrow.

Hubby and I kept hearing weird noises coming from the monitor....at one point I was making blueberry muffins, hubby already in bed and I hear YELLING out of nowhere from the monitor. It didn't really sound like Sass but it was so sudden and the baby sounded in pain...so I rush up stairs real fast and opened the door and was like..whats wrong baby?? She was sitting up dazed but silent...then she lied back down....I was thinking how odd that way..for just yelling...she seemed very asleep...so I patted her back and went back downstairs...she never fully woke up. I then realized that Sass changed the frequency on the baby monitor earlier when she was playing with it and it wasn't her making the noises! What is funny is I have done this before...I heard her yell so I jump up so fast (because that is unusual for Sass) just to find out it wasn't her....so when I say that's unusual, I really mean...its not like her at all.

So I forgot to get lasagna stuff at the store so I am going again tomorrow...my friend Erika called me today, she thinks she screwed up by drunk texting this new guy she really likes...and hubby is sick....so with this all.....I am done eating my 2 blueberry muffins, my small glass of milk and I think I am going to bed...good night all!

No comments: