Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's a red world down there

Poor Sass must be teething...I knew today was going to be a rough start from the way she woke up. Sass never really cries when she wakes up, she just sits in there and talks to herself...she starts to yell if I don't go in there when she is just talking. But this morning, she woke up crying. I knew something was up when she didn't want to eat her breakfast and she didn't even drink very much moo juice...this is very unSass like...

I am still feeling gross so we stayed in bed....she was pretty whinny the whole time....and then it was time for the diaper change. Sass is so red down there and when I would wipe her she would SCREAM. You can tell it stung really bad...and to top it off, she pooed around 5 times today...my poor child.

She hardly ate her 2nd meal and really still wanted nothing to do with her milk. She ate a little better later but she just wasn't feeling the food.

I feel so bad for her. We are no longer using wipes as it seems to sting. We have been using oil to get the poo to come off easier and we use wet napkins, doesn't seem to hurt as bad. I am going to go buy her some different kind of cream if it is not better in the morning. My poor baby girl. I hate to see her so miserable.

She did take 2 long naps today though, the second was over 2 hours long!

_______________________

I ave been feeling out of it lately, I have editing things that need to get done and I don't have the energy to do it. I am tired yet I can't sleep. I am retreating to my lazy ways again....not getting my butt up to go to the gym...not counting my calories, not eating like I should, not eating the correct food portions and definitely not drinking my water like I should...yet I complain about my weight??? I am SO close to getting back to my normal size and I am giving up. I can see the finish line in a race and I stop to walk....I need motivation, I need energy...I am just at a loss at what to do.

I am going to try again on Monday....I can't believe I let a whole month pass me by remaining at my current weight...why?? When I could have been working out and seeing some results! Anyway....I am going to get some sleep....it will be a nice change.

No comments: