Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 teefers!!


YUP! 2 at the same time!! My poor baby is getting her first 2 teeth in at the same time. They are her 2 bottom teeth! I am going to miss her gummy smile...

She has been sleeping horribly also, ever since we got home from Michigan, I am hoping its because of the teeth and she will grow out of it. We also decided to break her of the swaddle once she turned 7 months too...She doesnt sleep any better, or worse....so...now that thats done...

Well she learns to get up on her hands and knees, the next day, already crawling on her hands and knees, now she is pulling up on EVERYTHING and even trying to climb up the stairs! She stands up in her crib and jumps, she climbs up the couch, TV, table....you name it, she even stood up in her pack-n-play today all by herself!! What a big girl she is, I am missing my little baby though, she is growing at alarming speeds!


I want to move to a better place, but I guess that all depends on how long we are staying in Hawaii....I want to live next to neighbors that DONT smoke, I am tired of not being able to have my windows and doors open because otherwise I am forced to smell their filthy habit....if I continue with this, I will P myself off.....anywho...

So I was watching Jon and Kate plus 8.....God bless them....1 at a time at her age is enough for me!

Anyway, Sassi is finally asleep (for now) so I need to get some scrapbooking done...tata!

No comments: