Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just another day in Paradise

So I decided to get up off my butt and go do cardio this morning, I sure didnt want to wake up though. I dont go to bed until late and then getting up in the morning is hard. But if my alarm doesnt wake me, Sass does. I even did weight training today too, I am proud of myself for starting. I feel good about myself, hopefully soon I will REALLY start liking the way I look, its been too long.

In Sass news, she is up on her hands and knees and rocking, she can pull herself up on toys, and she has such a look of accomplishment on her face, it is the most precious thing I have ever seen. She is even throwing mini fits, like if we try to keep her straight to change her diaper and she wants a toy and we flip her back she flaps her hands up and down and whine. Sure I think its cute now.....I am sure she will get a "pankin" if she does it when she is much older..:)

I am so enjoying being a momma, I am sad though she is growing up so fast. She will be 7 months next week...wow time flies, she was 5 months when we went home to visit family....where is the time going??

The older I get, the faster the clock goes...there just isnt enough hours in my day.

Well hubby and I are going to go hang out...until next time...

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am totally jealous of the crawling/pulling up thing. Izzy just lays around like a little lump.