Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Senator Sass

fOk ...so last night I kinda had a headache so I took a little nap and Hubby watched Sass,....

Well apparently while I was sleeping, they decided to play senator.....let me explain...

Sass gets into a huge debate with hubby over rising diaper charges....the convo gets heated....see below...
(omitted pictures)

She tried to argue her point....but it didnt seem to do any good...she argued...NO NEW DIAPER TAXES!!

The paparazzi were there and she kept asking them to get the camera out of her face....They wouldnt listen so she decided to take the matter into her own hands...


She now is in the middle of an assault scandal......

In other news.....while I was sleeping still...daddy decided to do THIS to Sass's hair.......



And the latest...TEETH!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Those pictures are too darn cute!