Thursday, September 23, 2010

Which kid shows annoy you?

I find myself really shaking my head and being annoyed when they are on, these are the shows that annoy me (and some I have only seen in passing...which was enough for me!)

Pretty much any tween show...I suppose they want our kids to be over dramatic idiots....so without further ado..

In no particular order, and I am sure there are more, but these are at the top of my irk list.

Hannah Montana-I just find this show irritating, why are all these shows ridiculously over dramatic with the acting? It sets our kids up for failure, SO thankful my daughter isnt a tween yet, but I cringe thinking of what will be on when she is one...*sigh*
Seriously, these kids were cute in Big Daddy only, didn't they learn anything from the Olsen Twins? Anyway, these guys, both of their shows...are highly annoying. Mainly the dark haired girl....Suit life on whatever...

Seriously?? How are these guys considered cute?? Not to mention.....annoying....The Jonas Brothers
Ok, these guys make my ears bleed, have you ever just watched the tall white kid? Yah, he is the perfect definition that white boys can't dance, he looks so awkward and what in the world is with the hell awful faces these guys make when singing and talking? Makes them look like buffoons. The Fresh Beat Band
This show is just like the one above, I hate that it is a good show, when its not the acting part from these idiots. The Electric Company-

Gah, can I just say..."I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map, I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map, I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map,  I'm a map, I'm a map,  I'm a map, I'M A....... SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!! If you haven't guess by now, it's none other than Dora...
And last but not least, Agent Oso......I tried giving this show a chance, but it bothers me to no end. This agent is always sent to help out, but never seems to know what he is doing, and the kids he is sent to help, ends up helping him and he blames it all on his plan.....more or less.....I know why it is set this way, for the kids, but it doesn't make it any less annoying.

So now your turn, which kid shows annoy you? I may even add them to my list if they annoy me but I couldnt think of right off....

3 comments:

Rose said...

LMAO!!!!

Hanna said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower from the Thursday Bog Hop!! Lovely blog you have here! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

. said...

Haha! I cant stand the Imagination Movers with the 4 guys in it. I think it comes on Disney. Im now following you back as well. Im also in VA & a young mom. What part of Va are you in? Im in Va Beach.

http://www.thethriftymilitarywife.com