Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st Full Day...

...with just me and the girls. I mean, yesterday could have easily been, but hubby technically was here in the morning till 9:30. Today was actually really uneventful, we got up, dressed, had breakfast, danced with Sass and worked out, went to walmart, cleaned, cooked dinner, watched the Notebook, browsed the internet looking at Photography sites and put Sass and Sprout to bed. Now it is 11:35 at night, hubby just checked into his motel, the house is quiet and I am alone....and I can feel it. It is kind of relaxing actually because my duties are over till the morning, and I am in my bed with my laptop. Something I am usually unable to do since hubby goes to bed early, leaving me on the couch and a TV tray, sitting on the computer very uncomfortably. (I do not have a computer desk, not that those are real comfy anyway).

So here I am, in bed, feeling relaxed and about to watch Eat, Pray, Love on bluray. If only I weren't on this diet, trying to look smoking as a surprise to hubby when he returns in 5 weeks, I'd be lying here with chocolate. A whoooole bunch! Tempting, but fitting nicely in my clothes is even more tempting. Since I went a little over portion with dinner (I made meatball stew, so its not terrible) I need to just sip on my water. I caved and had a little glass of Diet Coke...we still have an opened two liter from New Years I didnt want to waste, so I had a bit, but it leads me to want to snack. Always does. When I dont drink the DC, I don't crave sweets much.

Well, I am off for the night, it actually feels good to sit her, in the quiet, and be alone...well first, I am going to post my 365 pic...

No comments: