Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 5 &6, 30 day shred

Day 5-12 Jan 11

I had no hesitation for exercising today, I pushed myself a LOT harder today in the leg work. I just came down and did it like its a normal thing. Nothing else really to report for this day hahaha!

Day 6-Today

I really worked myself last night, which was evident when I woke up this morning. Yesterday, aside from working my legs pretty hard, I bought a "as-is" desk from Ikea and carrying that up the stairs also did me in. Last night I was lying in bed, went to get up and was like, "OUCH!!". Holy junk I was sore, I could barely move them. I was hoping when I woke up from a nice sleep they would be ok, I'd hate to have to miss a day.

So I woke up this morning and I was a little sore still, I could feel it for sure. But I thought to myself that I was on day 6, no need to stop or give up yet, so I grabbed my weights, turned on the DVD and gave it my all. And guess what? I actually felt better!

I have been trying to not weigh myself, I know that its the measurements and stuff that count, but I can't help it, I am a chronic scale stepper! But guess what I saw today?? I was at 138.0! .0 people! That means I am that much closer to 137! YAAH!

I am noticing I am looking thinner in the waist when I stand, I am looking more slender, and I like that! It makes me happy and gives me the motivation to continue. I cant wait to see me at 2 weeks, 3 weeks and so forth! I am even telling the muscle definition in my arms when they are down at my sides...YES! I am one happy woman!

No comments: