Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 2, 30 day Shred

..........Yah, I still didn't take my pictures haha, oops...anywho.

Today is Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels, and let's just say today was a bit tougher than yesterday. I woke up a little sore, I could tell moving around that I had worked muscles yesterday that I haven't in a while. I am thinking I wasn't too sore because of the protein shakes I have afterward.

I didn't use weights yesterday as I wanted to just go through the exercises and see how it was, but today I picked up my 2lb dumbbells to do them. 2lbs isnt much at all, but I could feel the difference. Especially since working out yesterday. I have wrist weights that are 1.5lbs each, so when I need a bit more weight, I'll put those on with the dumbbells. I'll probably stick with the 2lbers until I hit level 2.

I drank my 12 cups (measured)of water yesterday and I ate very well also. For dinner I had chicken stir fry, it was really good. It will more than likely be my lunch today since I had left overs.

I am really excited to see what this does for me, I am not expecting a total body change, but it will help me be on my way of where I want to be. Maybe after I do this, and get my strength, I can try my hand at P90x. There is no way I am strong enough for that yet, but I am aiming to be in the best shape of my life. I am hoping I will look AWESOME by my 30th B-day, that is my ultimate goal. Not so much the number on the scale, but I want to look and feel amazing and be healthy!

No comments: