Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year.....1/1/11

Today was a pretty chill out day, which is nice. The girls let us sleep till noon! Can you believe that? I couldn't! Actually, I slept till 1. I remember hubby getting up with the girls but I figured it was around 9, 10 at the latest. He came in the room and asked if I wanted to get up, and I looked at the clock and was shocked! But with me being sick, it was much needed.

I sat around pretty much then all day, and decided I need to be semi-productive and did laundry and put away the heap of clean laundry that has been sitting there for a while. :) So I was in Ikea a few weeks back and I saw this awesome thing-a-ma-bob, and let me tell you, I am glad I bought it! Not having an actual laundry room, I have been draping my non-dryables over anything I could find and it would make my house look like it threw up clothes...but now....now I am happy. I just stick this puppy over the tub and poof, line dried clothes.....indoors.  

So I was going through the very few pictures that were taken last night, due to the flakes who made our "party" more like a visit from a friend, and I found this gem....
*sigh*......even my daughter didn't want to be apart of this photo and she is 2...(yes, I am aware she looks nothing close to being 2, or even 3 for that matter, which she will be in 3 weeks, but....alas....she is). :) If we had a couple more people in this picture, I think it could have been submitted onto the site, www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com...  If you haven't visited that site, I suggest you check it out, freaking hilarious.

Aaaaaand I decided to try once again to try a 365....I have failed the other 3 attempts at it, so I am not sure what makes me believe I will do any better this time..but we shall see. At least it will be fun to see if I can at least beat out my other tries. :) I will be posting them on my ongoing 365 blog which I will link when I get it all set up, (see, I am already starting out on the right foot). I realized my last entry on that blog was almost a year ago today, haha, I did excellent with that one.

But until I get that blog back up and running, I will post here.

1/365
I wanted to start off with sisterly love...will be hilarious if I make it a year and end it with the same type of picture. Would be cool to see how much it will change in a years time.

I just thought of something...this is going to be a year of 1's. (And even my own little chunk will turn 1 this yr). But today, 1/1/11, the 11th, 1/11/11, and in November, 11/1/11 and 11/11/11....pretty cool....

No comments: