Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 9, 7 months, 1 dog bowl and other things

After last night....I was not feeling today at all. So much of me wanted to stay in bed, but with two little ones, that of course was impossible. But then there is working out, surely I am in control of that, I didn't want to work out. I was tired, I was feeling icky from my over indulgence on carb and fatty snacks along with the coke zero from my girls movie night in. Seeing Jillian's face just wasn't something I wanted to do this morning. But like most mornings when I feel like I just want to lie around, I get up, I grab my weights, and I do it anyway. Me knowing I am one more day closer to my goal is what keeps me going.

Today is Day 9, one more day of Level 1 and I am skipping on my merry butt hurting way to Level 2. I am not sure if I am really looking forward to the more difficult workout as I am needing some more variety. Sure I still squeeze my eyes shut and breath in and out heavily when I am doing the squat punches praying those 30 seconds go by at turbo speed, so this level is not "easy" by any means, even if I am more efficient now at the work out, I just need a change.

Tomorrow is day 10, which means weigh in, pictures and measurements. I don't expect to see a huge difference, but I am curious nonetheless. I feel I really screwed up Saturday night and I am hoping I didn't do too much damage.

In other news, my sweet little chubber cheeked baby girl is 7 months old today....7months. Very hard to believe she is getting to be so big, where is the time going? She weighed in at 17.8lbs and is 28 inches tall, I just can't get over it...this is my last baby and she is growing up too fast, I hardly feel like I am taking it all in. I feel like I am missing something still, I want time to slow down.

She is super fast now, she is where she wants to be in no time flat, seems her nickname 0-60 can now apply to something else as well. Once she enters into the kitchen, she bee lines it straight to the dog bowls, sometimes I just don't get to her fast enough and swooosh.....doggy kibbles and bits all over the place. Luckily, as of now, she doesn't have an oral fixation and hasnt tried to eat any of these little treats, but I am sure that day is coming.

She has been really good at sleeping here lately, which is a blessing all in its own. She goes to bed around 8pm, wakes briefly around 11 and lets out a little cry but is asleep and then sleeps till around 4-8. Yup, thats a huge gap, but something will wake her up between these hours. A poo diaper, the loud freaking corvette outside her window who is in a league all of his own and thinks he is the coolest thing since sliced bread and REVS his engine a million times as loud as he can to scream, "I'm cooler than you!" or she realizes the paci is no longer in her mouth. Luckily though, she will just eat and go back to sleep and be up around 8 for good. But all of this is much better than the waking 3 times a night to eat she was doing only a month and a half ago. I wont be sad if those days never return, good grief. Sass on the other hand can sleep through an earth quake, I suppose she takes after me in that department. And for the record, I actually did sleep through one. :)

My other sweet daughter is getting better with letting me take her picture, I now get silly faces, but I will take that over tantrum fits with the mere sight of the camera any day. I was taking pictures of Sprout and she insisted I take pictures of her too...hey, works for me.

No comments: