Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 15, 30 Day Shred

I did Level 2 followed by Level 1 again today and I feel AWESOME. I have so much energy. I am sitting here even wanting to work out even more. I am not used to feeling SO GOOD. I think I also have the iron pills to thank for this energy, I feel normal, functioning, alert, alive!

In the last two day I even noticed a shift in my mood. I don't feel so agitated or stressed. I feel happier and just....normal!

My cals burned today wasnt as high as yesterday, but that is always how it is. The first time you do something it is higher, the next day of doing the same thing, a little less. It wasnt a big difference, but I didn't work the same amount of cals today. And maybe its not like that for everyone else, but I notice it is for me.

I am on a workout high, I want to add more cardio to my workout since the 30DS isnt that much cardio. Not enough to get rid of the fat. I am building muscle for SURE. I can see it already, but I need more cardio to get rid of the excess fat. I can have nice muscles, but if there is a layer of fat over it, then you wont see the progress and actually can make me look bigger. I think I am losing fat, but not as much as if I was doing actual cardio. I can not WAIT till I can get to the gym and do the elliptical.

When I was in Hawaii and going all the time I looked AWESOME. That is how I lost the rest of Sass's pregnancy weight. If it weren't near freezing right now I'd take my girls out for long walks. So for now I will settle for in home cardio until hubby gets home and or it warms up a touch to go outside.

So anyway, I am HALF WAY THERE! I stepped on the scale today and I am still hovering about 137. I fluctuate between 138 and 137. No biggie as I can see a nice difference in the way I look.

Yesterday my clothes fit me much better and even my BOOTS fit me better hahaa...so I am so thankful I stopped making excuses, changed my eating and got off my BUTT! I will be back to me in no time!

My fitness goal is to be in GREAT shape by June 10th. I am excited to see where I will in 5 more months!!

5 more days and it is official weigh in, measurement and pic time again! Man, its going by so fast!

1 comment:

Mic's Weight Loss Journey said...

It is going by so fast. And I feel you on the cardio. I might grab a Taebo (this is how I lost my house fire weight) tape or look at some of the other DVD's at Walmart because I don't have time or money to go to the gym :( I LOVE the elliptical! =)

Good job Melissa! =D Keep it up. I need some of your energy!