Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 21, 30 day shred

Well, today was Day 1 of Level 3, and it wasnt so bad. It went by really fast, much faster than the other ones, which is odd. A lot of it is jump training, which sucks for me because I have a bad knee and need to modify a lot of the knee moves. So basically, I have 9 more days of doing level 3, MAYBE seeing a little bit more results, OR, I can change up my workouts now.

I planned on doing the Jillian Michaels Slim Down Program for 30 days when the shred was over, but thought...what the hell. Might as well start now, considering I also have only 2 more weeks before hubby gets up and I want to change it up and see what happens. I am also doing a fat shred diet for 2 weeks. I am still eating 1,400-1,800 cals, but I am restricted to how many proteins, carbs, fats and fruits and veggies I can eat a day. Its only for 2 weeks, and with it messing up meal times, I think I better do it before he gets home.

Anywho, the program consists of the 30 DS, No more trouble zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I just read that you can do this all on exercise TV on demand....I am about to look and see if its true for where I live. But here is the order.

DAY 1: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 2: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 3: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 4: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 5: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 6: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 7: DAY OFF

DAY 8: 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1

DAY 9: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 10: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11: 3O DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 12: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 13: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 14: DAY OFF

DAY 15: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1
NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 16: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 17: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 18: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1
30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 19: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 20: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21: DAY OFF

DAY 22: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2
30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 23: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 24: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 25: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 26: DAY OFF

DAY 27: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 28: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 29: 30 SHRED LEVEL 2
30 SHRED LEVEL 1

DAY 30: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

Of course though, I modified mine. The first two days I am keeping up with level 3, I also added level 3 in the middle of the days instead level 2 or 1. I also added level 1 along with another of the exercises and I have added cardio almost every day. I am doing the Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk and cardio slimdown. Alternating which ones I do depending on my day. I wrote all my workouts down on a calendar so, when I blog it, I will write which one I do. Anyway.............I am 9 days shy of finishing this challenge and I am already jumping into another 30 day one...but I feel I wont get too much different results if I continue on another 9 days, and I dont want to "waste" days, especially when I only have so much time before the hubs gets home.

SO!! For the next 2 days, I am actually doing Level 3 in place of 1 listed above (even though I will be adding 1 after 3) so really, I will have completed all but 7 days of the whole 30 DS. So...no biggie. :)

WOO, I am excited!.....Again.

No comments: